Saturday, January 10, 2009

I don't know

"There are many people in this world who know what they are doing but there are a lot who don't but at-least I know that I don't know"

Looking at those bright blue skies,
those green fields, huge trees,
chirping birds, that lovely smell of nature,
is that what I want, even I don't know,

expensive cars, mercs S-class,
money uncountable, status unreachable,
fame spread allover,
is that what I want, even I don't know,

a place in someone's heart,
a warm hug, a kiss with love,
a one so special to feel,
is that what I want, even I don't know,

Its like standing on a road,
but you don't want to walk,
as I am not sure, is this my path,
but there is one thing I know,

which way I am going and which way I have to go
even I don't know......

No comments:

Post a Comment